Wednesday, March 2, 2016

SOL2

This is the beginning of a story

 thought That it was finally over, the pain and hardships, the nauseating scent of hospital disinfectant, the scratchy sheets of the beds. For the past year, I have been in and out of hospitals almost every week. I missed half of 6th grade, was fine for 7th and basically missed all of 8th and thats where I am now, I should be celebrating the last week of 8th grade with my friends but instead I'm half conscious, lying in the ICU. Ive been here before but the only things I remember are searing pains with every breath and a lot of gross medicine. 3 years ago, Things were great, I had best friend, and tons of other friends, My Hair was long, and sleek everyone liked me other than a few people who thought that I was just a perfect idiot. It was those people who thought I deserved this, cancer. They diagnosed me with lung cancer in my right lung when I was 11, I was still a kid and I didn't get it, that I would probably die soon and that it hurts, so so bad.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really cool. I love the descriptions.. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice descriptions! It was a good idea for a story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really descriptive! Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete